Monday, July 17, 2006

Weird

I take a train from Vashi station to Wadala. I am dressed in complete rain gear. As I look around for a seat, I find one in the adjoining compartment and I hurry to take the seat. Unknowingly, I sit on the hand of the man who is sitting next to me. He is a middle-aged man who seems to looks a lot older than he actually is. I profusely apologise to him. He does not say anything. He puts his hand forward. I stare at it not sure what to do and he asks me for my hand. I put my hand forward with trepidation. He looks at my hand, holds it up and then kisses it. Its a normal kiss, not wet, not too long and not too short with the right amount of pressure.

Strange??

4 Comments:

Blogger A said...

Shit.. was it coz he liked u or was he a real sweet guy?

5:08 AM  
Blogger Saraansh said...

Shit...I forgot to ask him :-)

11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saraansh you're mad:-)

5:07 AM  
Blogger Kanishkaa said...

This really is wierd! btw are ypu still in Mumbai? (i write this on august 12!)

2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home