Thursday, July 07, 2005

Mumbai meri jaan!!!

Well I am off for a sabattical to Mumbai(strange place for a sabattical I must say!) tomorrow morning.Its going to be a 9 day trip in which I also plan to make a fly-by visit to Pune. I am hoping to catch up with a lot of people(mostly family) and some very good friends and in the meanwhile we are performing evam Indrajit at Prithvi. Also the weatherman has forecasted a rainy week ahead for Mumbai.

Aaahh!!I love it when everything falls in place.Bliss.

Update: I love political satire and could not help linking to this , that I found on Amit's blog.Nice.

6 Comments:

Blogger Kanishkaa said...

Hey great to hear that you have some time off from work.I was beginning to wonder how many of the crew here will be able to make to Mumbai.Have fun and all the best. my gut feeling is that Pritvi will be the most appreciative audience among the lot.

3:36 AM  
Blogger ioiio said...

enjoy maadi maaru..

9:20 AM  
Blogger johnny boy said...

Saraansh, Have a great time in Mumbai! And all the best, for ur show at Prithvi, am quite sure that it will turn out to be a hit! Have fun...

12:10 PM  
Blogger Saraansh said...

Thanks guys...The party begins tomorrow

10:15 AM  
Blogger Ram Subramanian said...

Was just wondering are you taking the flight or the train ... I hear flight prices have dropped big time in India

11:01 AM  
Blogger Saraansh said...

Rama
I took the Jet airways flight on saturday morning and the prices have dropped but not as considerably as you seem to be implying.

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home