Thursday, September 08, 2005

Biloxi Blues



Well here we go...its the start of a new run of shows of the Biloxi Blues- a play about so many things, about growing up and about identifying yourself. So if you are in town and are reading this, do drop in and watch the show.

Venue: Sivagami Petachi Auditorium, Alwarpet
Date: 10th,11th,17th,18th,24th,25th september
Time: 7:15 pm on 10th and 17th and a 2 pm and 7:15 pm show on 11th and 17th at Sivagami and 7:15 pm on 24th and 25th september at Chinmaya Heritage Centre, Harrington Road

Have a nice time.

Oh forgot to mention, I am in it too...

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the best Saansh! I need u 2 b a bit loud this time...found it hard to hear you last time...and good luc with THAT CRY!!
-manoj

2:07 AM  
Blogger Kanishkaa said...

I heard it loud and clear!loved the play and good luck

7:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now taht u do these regularly .. do u get paid for these ?

7:15 AM  
Blogger Ram Subramanian said...

that earlier comment about u getting paid was me

7:16 AM  
Blogger Saraansh said...

Thanks Manoj and Kanishka and Rama,I always got paid.Every body gets paid no matter what function they perform.

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luk :-) And i really wish I could watch you cry!!!-Meghna

11:13 PM  
Blogger Saraansh said...

Well well well...look whose here, if its not butterfly herself, trust me I promise you you will see cry-one way or the other :-)

Btw, just curious, why the sudden change of heart that you left a comment ?? :-)

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home