Monday, February 07, 2005

lonesome...

I hate the sinking,leaden feeling of lonliness(this is not to suggest that there are others who like it) It seems strange to me that I get this feeling at times when they are completely unwarranted...like last night when we(evam-the theatre group) had successfully completed four shows of "Barefoot in the Park" and when everbody was cheerful and happy about the way things had gone, I effortlessly sank into melancholia...No idea what brought it on...aarrrrrgh!!!


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and i think..i was probably the first one to notice it right? I asked you too about it.
-manoj

4:07 AM  
Blogger Saraansh said...

Yes Manoj, you were the first one to notice it...its crazy the way it suddenly comes about...otherwise "Mr.Lambert alias Yours truly" is prefectly allright.

4:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey saaransh ....for me that lonely feeling used to sink in when i was high on life n when the one person i wanted to share that feeling with ...wasnt there with me (physically) at that moment ....

12:20 PM  
Blogger Saraansh said...

Dear anonymous,
I did think about what you mentioned but there has never been any specific pattern to it and so I can't really say for sure.

9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

saaransh
i don't get it.what was there to feel lonely about?all of us were there.i didn't notice anything.probably some hidden emotions you can't express...
-kanishkaa

12:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor saaransh!

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home