Monday, December 05, 2005

Where am I?

An update to the last mail-
As I type this email, I am in Chicago. I was told on wednesday morning at work, that I am to fly to Chicago on Sunday. It was four days of madness but managed to get my paperwork done and my passport reached Mumbai on time from Chennai and after a horrible 22 hour flight in which I could not sleep a wink, I touched down at Chicago into -10 degrees. Burr!!! Is it cold or what???

I am scheduled to stay here for the next two months after which I have no idea where I will be. Will post my whereabouts and next post about me in Chicago.

Here is my number if you want to call me-
Apartment Number- 312-902-2496
Work Number- 312-444-3625

3 Comments:

Blogger Kanishkaa said...

I'm jealous!!Is there any place you haven't been to?;-)

11:38 PM  
Blogger Saraansh said...

Kanishka
Dont be coz I am freezing my ass off here and walked to work this morning in light snowfall and guess what...they say this is just the start of winter.

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Saraansh, Good for you!!
-viji

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home